←  Talk Radio and the Media

Talk Radio Sucks -- Smart Politics

»

Older people, ultra-conservatives shared t...

andydp's Photo andydp 10 January 2019 - 01:46 PM

Fully agree. I have a friend who periodically sends me anti Obama/Hillary/fruitcake è mails. I asked him where he got this looney bin crap. Said his mom was sending it.

golden_valley's Photo golden_valley 10 January 2019 - 03:17 PM

I avoid Facebook mostly but do have an account for my volunteer work and to keep up with a few of my long term, long distance friends. In a sentimental moment I friended my mom's cousin, age 80. Her feed is filled with laudatory messages about Trump and his religiosity (unlike Obama he allows Christmas in the White House!) and other such stuff.

andydp's Photo andydp 10 January 2019 - 06:01 PM

golden_valley, on 10 January 2019 - 03:17 PM, said:

I avoid Facebook mostly but do have an account for my volunteer work and to keep up with a few of my long term, long distance friends. In a sentimental moment I friended my mom's cousin, age 80. Her feed is filled with laudatory messages about Trump and his religiosity (unlike Obama he allows Christmas in the White House!) and other such stuff.

I thought Obama stopped soldiers from praying

pnwguy's Photo pnwguy 10 January 2019 - 09:20 PM

andydp, on 10 January 2019 - 06:01 PM, said:

I thought Obama stopped soldiers from praying
Only to anyone but Allah. But he was too busy imposing Sharia law throughout the USA and didn’t have the opportunity to enforce the troop policy.

baw1064's Photo baw1064 10 January 2019 - 10:23 PM

pnwguy, on 10 January 2019 - 09:20 PM, said:

Only to anyone but Allah. But he was too busy imposing Sharia law throughout the USA and didn’t have the opportunity to enforce the troop policy.

To be fair, he was also taking people's guns away, kowtowing to dictators, palling around with terrorists, forging his birth certificate, and channeling Saul Alinsky. All that keeps a person pretty busy!

AnBr's Photo AnBr 11 January 2019 - 03:25 PM

baw1064, on 10 January 2019 - 10:23 PM, said:

To be fair, he was also taking people's guns away, kowtowing to dictators, palling around with terrorists, forging his birth certificate, and channeling Saul Alinsky. All that keeps a person pretty busy!

All funded by George Soros, of course.