1397 replies to this topic

#1301 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31793 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:03 PM

And yet another House Republican announced that he's dropping out. He cites redistricting.

Citing redistricting in his home state, another House Republican has decided not to run for reelection in 2020: Rep. George Holding (R-NC).

In a statement on Friday, Holding said that his district had become more Democratic on the congressional map and that factored into his decision. His announcement makes good on a promise he made earlier this week that he wouldn’t run again if he didn’t think he could win and he wouldn’t encroach on a reliably Republican neighboring district already held by a colleague.

“What I have learned about our government, and elections, and public life could fill a book. I have witnessed moments and met men and women who were inspiring, and I’ve also seen moments that were not so inspiring. But, at the end of the day, my faith in our country has been strengthened. No people on earth cherish our freedoms like Americans,” he said in a statement shared with TPM.

“I should add, candidly, that, yes, the newly redrawn Congressional Districts were part of the reason I have decided not to seek reelection. But, in addition, this is also a good time for me to step back and reflect on all that I have learned,” he continued, leaving the door open for another public office bid in the future. “I am also hopeful that, if it is part of the good lord’s plan, I will someday return to public office – that there will be other opportunities for me to fight for the ideals and conservative principles I believe in.”

Holding, who is serving his first term representing North Carolina’s 2nd Congressional District and is a member of the House Budget, Ethics and Ways and Means Committee, also thanked his family and the American people. He also represented the state’s 13th District from 2013 to 2017.

" 'Individual conscience' means that women only get contraceptives if their employers, their physicians, their pharmacists, their husbands and/or fathers, pastors, and possibly their mayors, Governors, State Secretaries of Health, Congressmen, Senators, and President all agree that in that particular case they're justifiable." --D.C. Sessions

"That's the problem with being implacable foes - no one has any incentive to treat you as anything more than an obstacle to be overcome."

"The 'Road to Serfdom' is really all right turns." --Progressive Whisperer

""The GOP ... where every accusation is also a confession." --Progressive Whisperer

#1302 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31793 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:24 PM

Bloomberg tapdanced over his very late apology on Stop & Frisk. That's not a good way to start a campaign.

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg falsely asserted during a Friday morning CBS News interview that he only recently apologized for his controversial “stop and frisk” policy because he wasn’t asked about it until he ran for president. Asked about the timing of his apology over the approach of stopping and detaining people suspected of criminal activity, a practice that impacted a disproportionate number of minorities, Bloomberg said: “Well, nobody asked me about it until I started running for president, so come on.”

The 77-year-old billionaire’s assertion, however, does not hold water as the high-profile policy was at the center of contention and dispute for years, resulting in a federal court ruling that “stop and frisk” was unconstitutional back in 2013. Bloomberg, meanwhile, has repeatedly contended that the policy helped make New York safer, defending it as recently as this past October—just weeks before he announced his run for the presidency.

" 'Individual conscience' means that women only get contraceptives if their employers, their physicians, their pharmacists, their husbands and/or fathers, pastors, and possibly their mayors, Governors, State Secretaries of Health, Congressmen, Senators, and President all agree that in that particular case they're justifiable." --D.C. Sessions

"That's the problem with being implacable foes - no one has any incentive to treat you as anything more than an obstacle to be overcome."

""The GOP ... where every accusation is also a confession." --Progressive Whisperer

#1303 MSheridan

Human, for lack of options

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2731 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:57 PM

View PostLFC, on 04 December 2019 - 05:26 PM, said:

Gawd this kind of shit drives me crazy. It's why I'm a Democrat only by way of self-defense from Republicans destruction of my nation.

I'll sign on most of the rest of your rant, but not the part above. That is Dreher logic. That writer's opinion isn't the Democratic platform. She doesn't get to determine who is or is not a good Democrat and being in vehement disagreement with her does not mean you are forced to dislike the Democratic Party as a whole. I am sure you remember one of Will Rogers' most famous lines:

"I'm not a member of any organized political party.... I'm a Democrat."

Here's another somewhat less known:

"Democrats never agree on anything, that's why they're Democrats. If they agreed with each other, they'd be Republicans."

Further, although as stated I do agree with most of what you wrote, she isn't completely wrong. All other things being equal, being a black woman is disadvantageous to winning a national election in the US. We could argue about exactly how disadvantageous it is, but I don't think anyone here is going to claim the country or even the subset made up of the media and big funders of the Democratic Party is colorblind and gender neutral. Harris had longer odds going in because of it. I don't think it's why she had to drop out, though. I believe she squandered what strengths she genuinely has and in so doing sealed her fate. That's a separate discussion, though.

#1304 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31793 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 December 2019 - 03:18 PM

View PostMSheridan, on 06 December 2019 - 01:57 PM, said:

I'll sign on most of the rest of your rant, but not the part above. That is Dreher logic. That writer's opinion isn't the Democratic platform. She doesn't get to determine who is or is not a good Democrat and being in vehement disagreement with her does not mean you are forced to dislike the Democratic Party as a whole.

True but I view her much like the many Republicans I have called out as recently as today. It's not that she's a Democrat who says this or that but rather that this viewpoint has a very comfortable home in the Democratic Party. It is also one that is difficult for those who disagree to challenge without being labeled a racist. Exhibit B is Al Sharpton who is taken seriously in the party on race issues as well.

Compare this to the disagreements I have with further left Democrats on policy. I believe there's plenty of room for policy disagreement. I don't accept that there is room for victimhood and baseless accusations of racism within the party. There is plenty enough of real racism all over the place to confront without playing the victim card because your preferred candidate didn't make the cut.

Further, although as stated I do agree with most of what you wrote, she isn't completely wrong. All other things being equal, being a black woman is disadvantageous to winning a national election in the US. We could argue about exactly how disadvantageous it is, but I don't think anyone here is going to claim the country or even the subset made up of the media and big funders of the Democratic Party is colorblind and gender neutral. Harris had longer odds going in because of it.

I have no argument on the disadvantage to a candidate being black and/or a woman and/or being very fat and/or having a poor speaking voice and/or... But let's also admit that some of these disadvantages, like being black or a woman, are much less of an issue in the Democratic primary than in the general election. (Having a poor speaking voice probable cuts equally across both primary and general. I think this is a disadvantage that Warren actually has.) Sure the media loves photogenic candidates but so do people in general especially in our modern times. Obama was black (disadvantage) but VERY photogenic (big advantage). I view Harris as actually being pretty photogenic herself. Big funders? They're more likely to be policy driven.

I don't think it's why she had to drop out, though. I believe she squandered what strengths she genuinely has and in so doing sealed her fate. That's a separate discussion, though.

I agree yet the headline painted Harris's race and gender as the main reason she couldn't gain traction in the primary. That's the reason I called bullshit. Harris didn't catch on because she was never particularly visible to the public and was not able to do anything to change that during her campaign. This is certainly not true of Biden, Warren, or Sanders who have spent years making themselves publicly visible and therefore earning the advantage of name recognition.

Buttigieg is the one who fascinates me, not necessarily as my choice but as a campaigner. Certainly being a married gay man is also a disadvantage though of course not as much in the Democratic primary. He's still barely breaking double digits in just a handful of national polls so he's not remotely up there with the top 3 right now but he did manage to get out and grab people's attention. On the advantage side of things he's probably the best speaker of the 5 candidates we're discussing here and presents his cases very clearly. I think that the fact that he is center-left helps too. (With less than 30% of the country identifying as liberal I think those calling the party to shift way further left is a bad one.)

The only one running I've ever heard speak as well as Buttigieg is Booker. The first time we heard him speak and present a case was at least several years ago and both my wife and I were really impressed. We don't watch a ton of TV, and certainly not news programs, but I didn't see Booker show up at all during the campaign yet somehow I stumbled into Buttigieg several times before he was much more than a blip on the radar. Maybe he just ran a better campaign so far than most of the 2nd and 3rd tier candidates? He certainly seemed to figure out how to get exposure.

#1305 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31793 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 December 2019 - 04:18 PM

Interesting take on how impeachment is impacting Trump's approval ratings at the state level.

“Morning Joe” hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski kicked off Friday morning with bad news for Donald Trump about recent polling in the battleground Rust Belt states showing his re-election prospects crumbling, even if he does survive impeachment.

“You go through new Morning Consult Trump approval ratings, and it really shows how unpopular he is,” host Scarborough began. “And in some of these states they show how impeachment is really either keeping him from gaining momentum with all the money he’s wasting and it’s not moving anything.”

“Ohio, he’s minus five,” he explained. “Pennsylvania, minus seven, underwater. Iowa underwater, minus 13. Minnesota, underwater, minus 13. And the biggest two for last: Wisconsin, minus 14 and Michigan minus 14.”

“That would explain his mood,” co-host Brzezinski offered.

#1306 JackD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1967 posts
  • LocationChicago area

Posted 06 December 2019 - 04:53 PM

Would that it were true!
How reliable is the pollster?

#1307 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31793 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 December 2019 - 05:46 PM

I think Buttigieg just blew it on the topic of free college education. Saying the plans of Warren and Sanders are "elitist" when more and more good jobs require more education is just bad policy. He's taking some serious heat from the left now and on this issue I think they've got the much higher ground. I'd call this a serious gaffe on his part.

Progressives and supporters of tuition-free public college plans on Wednesday denounced South Bend, Indiana Mayor and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg’s recent claim that offering a free public college education furthered an “elitist” worldview.

At a campaign stop in South Carolina on Monday, Buttigieg told the press that plans to offer public college to all Americans tuition-free push a “narrative” that one must attend college to succeed in the United States.

“Where I come from, three out of four people don’t have a college degree,” the South Bend, Indiana mayor told NBC reporter Priscilla Thompson. “And if the message we’re sending to them is that you need a college degree in order to get by in life, in order to prosper, in order to succeed, we’re leaving most Americans out.”

Buttigieg’s communications adviser, Lis Smith, added on Twitter that the plans of Buttigieg’s primary rivals, Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), to make public college accessible to all Americans, represented “the height of elitism.”

Several officials on Sanders’s presidential campaign took issue with that characterization, noting that the senator’s public college proposal explicitly included tuition-free trade school enrollment, which, like two- and four-year college, would be funded by a Wall Street speculation tax.

“Bernie’s plan also explicitly eliminates existing trade school debt—and Buttigieg’s plan does not,” wrote Sanders speechwriter David Sirota in his newsletter, “Bern Notice,” on Wednesday.

Sanders has long held the position that not all Americans may want to attend a two- or four-year college, campaign spokesman Mike Casca told the Huffington Post.
Report Advertisement

“In fact, technical colleges and trade schools can be essential to the lives of working class Americans,” Casca said. “Unlike Mayor Pete Buttigieg, Bernie believes essentials should be guaranteed to all people—not just those who can afford it.”

Warren would also include technical schools in her tuition-free college plan and would invest $20 billion in apprenticeship programs for people who do not attend college.
Report Advertisement

Both plans contrast with Buttigieg’s proposal, which would offer free college tuition only to families making $100,000 or less annually. Subsidies would be offered to households making up to $150,000, but would not cover trade school enrollment.

#1308 MSheridan

Human, for lack of options

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2731 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:47 PM

View PostLFC, on 06 December 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

True but I view her much like the many Republicans I have called out as recently as today. It's not that she's a Democrat who says this or that but rather that this viewpoint has a very comfortable home in the Democratic Party. It is also one that is difficult for those who disagree to challenge without being labeled a racist. Exhibit B is Al Sharpton who is taken seriously in the party on race issues as well.

Compare this to the disagreements I have with further left Democrats on policy. I believe there's plenty of room for policy disagreement. I don't accept that there is room for victimhood and baseless accusations of racism within the party. There is plenty enough of real racism all over the place to confront without playing the victim card because your preferred candidate didn't make the cut.

I have no argument on the disadvantage to a candidate being black and/or a woman and/or being very fat and/or having a poor speaking voice and/or... But let's also admit that some of these disadvantages, like being black or a woman, are much less of an issue in the Democratic primary than in the general election. (Having a poor speaking voice probable cuts equally across both primary and general. I think this is a disadvantage that Warren actually has.) Sure the media loves photogenic candidates but so do people in general especially in our modern times. Obama was black (disadvantage) but VERY photogenic (big advantage). I view Harris as actually being pretty photogenic herself. Big funders? They're more likely to be policy driven.

I agree yet the headline painted Harris's race and gender as the main reason she couldn't gain traction in the primary. That's the reason I called bullshit. Harris didn't catch on because she was never particularly visible to the public and was not able to do anything to change that during her campaign. This is certainly not true of Biden, Warren, or Sanders who have spent years making themselves publicly visible and therefore earning the advantage of name recognition.

Buttigieg is the one who fascinates me, not necessarily as my choice but as a campaigner. Certainly being a married gay man is also a disadvantage though of course not as much in the Democratic primary. He's still barely breaking double digits in just a handful of national polls so he's not remotely up there with the top 3 right now but he did manage to get out and grab people's attention. On the advantage side of things he's probably the best speaker of the 5 candidates we're discussing here and presents his cases very clearly. I think that the fact that he is center-left helps too. (With less than 30% of the country identifying as liberal I think those calling the party to shift way further left is a bad one.)

The only one running I've ever heard speak as well as Buttigieg is Booker. The first time we heard him speak and present a case was at least several years ago and both my wife and I were really impressed. We don't watch a ton of TV, and certainly not news programs, but I didn't see Booker show up at all during the campaign yet somehow I stumbled into Buttigieg several times before he was much more than a blip on the radar. Maybe he just ran a better campaign so far than most of the 2nd and 3rd tier candidates? He certainly seemed to figure out how to get exposure.

See, I'm the true Scotsman liberal Democrat here, because not only do I abhor political Jacobinism and prize inclusiveness more than driving the impure out of the party and holding show trials, but--such is my progressive virtue--I congratulate my party for its vigorous internal debate and willingness to occasionally face up to unpleasant truths. Yeah, Dems fight about stuff, both important and less obviously so. That being so, we have to accept not all sides of every internal argument can simultaneously be correct. It is still way better than belonging to some other party [cough, cough] that has to pretend that it has no significant differences, that it never changes, and that it is always in the right about everything and always has been.

#1309 Traveler

Rambling Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13412 posts
  • LocationPhilly Area

Posted 07 December 2019 - 09:36 AM

View PostJackD, on 06 December 2019 - 04:53 PM, said:

Would that it were true!
How reliable is the pollster?
Pretty reliable indeed.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."-- Winston Churchill
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" Voltaire

#1310 HockeyDon

Mind blown...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3762 posts
  • LocationNew Britain, CT

Posted 09 December 2019 - 10:10 AM

A couple of things here.

First, Buttigieg gained traction where others didn't because of the novelty of a gay man running for President. That simple fact had the press salivating at covering his story whereas a black man or a black woman doing so is less sensational.

Second, I don't care what the polls say this far out. Clinton had a 10 point lead in August of 2016. I also don't care what the polls say nearly as much as I care who is counting the votes. Plus, I have zero confidence in electronic voting machines. Maybe I'm also being too cynical, but I think not, when I say that vast swaths of voters are, basically, too stupid to think their way through the upcoming manufactured drama and/or lies that will inundate the news cycle.
Well, fuck.

How can I be expected to distinguish BS from reality when so much of my reality is utter BS?!

"There seems to be a lot of people dying of ignorance while living in the information age." my sister-in-law.

#1311 JackD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1967 posts
  • LocationChicago area

Posted 09 December 2019 - 11:29 AM

Re Clinton's 10 point lead back in the day, point taken. Still, that Morning Consult poll is the first hint of good news in quite awhile. One can enjoy it while not relying on it.

#1312 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31793 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 December 2019 - 04:46 PM

Rep. Ted Yoyo (R-FLocking Idiot) is out for 2020.

Rep. Ted Yoho (R-FL), who infamously declined to attend any impeachment hearings until he was called out for it on CNN, told supporters on Tuesday that he will not run for reelection in 2020.

“It’s time for a new representative to take over the helm guiding our nation into the future,” the Florida Republican wrote in a letter, pointing to his campaign promise to serve only four terms.

Yoho, a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, drew attention in October when he told CNN anchor Poppy Harlow that he hadn’t gone to any of the impeachment hearings, even as Republicans were complaining about the hearings being held behind closed doors. In fact, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman’s testimony was underway as Yoho, who called the impeachment inquiry a “sideshow,” was speaking to Harlow.

“I understand you have other important responsibilities, but respectfully, congressman, as glad as I am that you’re on this show, you don’t need to be on this show,” the CNN anchor said. “You could be in there deposing Lt. Col. Vindman.”

#1313 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31793 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 December 2019 - 05:42 PM

When it comes to running as a Republican all that's left is the dregs.

Ronny Jackson, the former White House doctor and President Donald Trump’s onetime nominee to be secretary of veterans affairs, is running to replace retiring U.S. Rep. Mac Thornberry, R-Clarendon.

With hours until the filing deadline, Jackson, a former Navy rear admiral, arrived at the Texas GOP headquarters in Austin on Monday afternoon to submit paperwork for the seat.

Trump nominated Jackson last year to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs, but he withdrew from consideration amid allegations of professional misconduct, including drinking on the job and overprescribing medication. He called the accusations “completely false and fabricated.”
Happy Holidays! As a special thanks for your support this year, you can get Raw ad-free for just $2 a week. Now until Dec. 31.

After the nomination debacle, Jackson continued to work for the White House medical unit but not as the president’s personal doctor. Jackson previously served as physician to Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama.

Jackson retired from the Navy earlier this month, according to CNN, which said the retirement came even as the Defense Department’s inspector general was still probing the allegations against him.

#1314 Rich T Bikkies

Trainee Basil Fawlty. Practising Victor Meldrew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4594 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, UK

Posted 11 December 2019 - 05:40 AM

View PostLFC, on 10 December 2019 - 05:42 PM, said:

Jackson previously served as physician to Trump’s predecessor, Barack Obama.

Uh?

What was Barack thinking of?! A toxic little turd now was a toxic little turd then.
Reality is a hallucination caused by alcohol deprivation.

Only Satan can rebuke sin. The righteous don't know enough.
Rudyard Kipling

God is not dead. He was merely voted out of office.

You can do anything with anybody if you just save them the trouble of thinking.
Rudyard Kipling

People don’t believe in ideas: they believe in people who believe in ideas. Ze’ev Mankowitz

#1315 Beelzebuddy

Convenient Target of Irrational Fears

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2213 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:25 PM

A conservative group is targeting House Republicans with a digital billboard campaign that is heavily critical of President Donald Trump.

Fear Sells!

Cui bono?

"The real problem of humanity is the following: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and god-like technology." - EO Wilson.

"Hell is truth seen too late" - T Hobbes

#1316 Beelzebuddy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2213 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:26 PM

Posted Image
Fear Sells!

Cui bono?

"The real problem of humanity is the following: we have paleolithic emotions; medieval institutions; and god-like technology." - EO Wilson.

#1317 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31793 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 December 2019 - 02:52 PM

The Dec. 19 Democrat debate is tougher to make and, as expected, some of the losers are whining furiously. Once again Booker disappoints me (bold mine) as he goes full blown sore loser. It's a shame. I had high hopes for him a few years ago. Today not so much.

Throughout 2019, there have been a number of complaints that the Democratic National Committee’s thresholds for debate qualification are either too difficult — or too easy. And looking ahead to the Dec. 19 debate, these thresholds might exact their worst toll yet. There are three candidates unlikely to make the cut: Sen. Cory Booker, former Secretary of Urban and Housing Development Julián Castro and Rep. Tulsi Gabbard. Each has cleared the 200,000 unique donor threshold, but are all short at least one (or more) qualifying poll.1

Understandably, these candidates aren’t happy about potentially missing the debate either. Booker told a crowd in Iowa this past weekend that he’s upset with the DNC for “trying to make the decisions” for the voters. And Gabbard’s campaign has once again taken the DNC to task for which polls count toward qualification, although Gabbard has now preemptively said she won’t attend the debate even if she does qualify. But Gabbard only needs one more qualifying poll so with a day to spare before the Dec. 12 deadline, it’s not impossible she makes the stage — assuming she’d reconsider participating. After all, Andrew Yang got his last qualifying poll on Tuesday in a Quinnipiac University survey in which he hit 4 percent. (Castro and Booker on the other hand, still need all four polls.)

There is one real challenge these candidates have faced, though. And that’s that far fewer qualifying polls have been released in the last two weeks than in the previous five debates. Only two polls have been released in the last two weeks compared to nine in the lead up to the last debate. In fact, the two national polls from Monmouth University and Quinnipiac University released on Tuesday marked the first surveys since a CNN poll came out on Nov. 27, the day before Thanksgiving.

It looks like the final count for the debate will be 7 candidates.

#1318 AnBr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14029 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 03:36 PM

Steyer made it? Good lord.
“Trump’s a stupid man’s idea of a smart person, a poor man’s idea of a rich person & a weak man’s idea of a strong man.”

— Fran Lebowitz

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

— Carl Sagan

Pray for Trump: Psalm 109:8

"Science is more than a body of knowledge; it is a way of thinking. I have a foreboding of an America in my children's or grandchildren's time - when the United States is a service and information economy; when nearly all the key manufacturing industries have slipped away to other countries; when awesome technological powers arc in the hands of a very few, and no one representing the public interest can even grasp the issues; when the people have lost the ability to set their own agendas or knowledgeably question those in authority; when, clutching our crystals and nervously consulting our horoscopes, our critical faculties in decline, unable to distinguish between what feels good and what's true, we slide, almost without noticing, back into superstition and darkness.

— Carl Sagan
The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

— H.L. Mencken
On Politics: A Carnival of Buncombe

“The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.”

— Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Second inaugural address January, 1937

#1319 golden_valley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6244 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:05 PM

View PostBeelzebuddy, on 12 December 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:

Posted Image

I want to donate to the group that sponsored this.

#1320 Beelzebuddy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2213 posts
  • LocationAustin

Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:32 PM

View Postgolden_valley, on 12 December 2019 - 07:05 PM, said:

I want to donate to the group that sponsored this.
'Republicans for the Rule of Law'
Fear Sells!

Cui bono?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users