Sexual Harassment - Is the Tide Finally Turning?

214 replies to this topic

#201 golden_valley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4673 posts
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:07 PM

View PostLFC, on 09 March 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

Are high-end competitive sports coaching organizations the next Catholic Church? It just seems to be one after another after another...

Pedophiles like situations in which children and very young people are gathered. The way some of those organizations are set up, the dominant influences in young people's lives are the coaches and team of professionals that surround them.

#202 Practical Girl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7873 posts
  • LocationAustin TX

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:24 PM

True. Many, many of these elite athletes leave home and family to train. Family goes away, in favor of Olympic, even pro dreams. The athletes, themselves- although competitive and hungry to learn- often are in the middle of their own dreams and the knowledge of the expense this is to their families- ambition/guilt. Guilt/ambition. They live with local families or in dormitory-style housing. Very often, the only people they get close to are either their competitors, those who are also experiencing abuse, or a coach. In those conditions, very hard to know where to turn. So you suck it up, especially when it seems like everybody else is, too. Vicious cycle.
Every woman needs a blowtorch.
---Julia Child

--- On September 17, 1787, as Benjamin Franklin was leaving the deliberations of the Constitutional Convention, at Independence Hall, in Philadelphia, a woman called out to him, saying, “Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?”
“A republic,” Franklin said, “if you can keep it.”

--- LFC, on Gorsuch ruling: "Awesome. A Christianist who swore an oath to uphold the laws of the nation and bore false witness when he did it"

#203 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22510 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 20 March 2018 - 01:48 PM

And our illustrious Congressional leadership continues to "lead" on this issue.

An overhaul of Capitol Hill’s workplace misconduct system is in jeopardy and likely won’t be attached to a government spending bill this week, diminishing the likelihood of reform before the midterm elections, according to Politico.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY), who introduced the bipartisan Congressional Harassment Reform Act last December, said on Monday that House and Senate leadership “stripped” provisions from the language from the spending bill at the eleventh hour.

“I am appalled that House and Senate leadership removed provisions from the omnibus bill at the last minute that would have finally brought accountability and transparency to Congress’s sexual harassment reporting process,” said Gillibrand in a statement released Monday.

Among its provisions, the act requires that members of Congress personally pay for sexual harassment settlements when they are found liable. Currently, lawmakers can tap taxpayer funds to settle with victims. Also, unless the victim opts for privacy, under the act, settlements would automatically be made public, thus lifting the veil of secrecy around the process.

The provisions, noted Gillibrand, passed unanimously in the House, and the act has broad support in the Senate.

“It begs the question: Who are they trying to protect? I can’t think of any legitimate reason to remove this language other than to protect members of Congress over taxpayers and congressional employees,” said Gillibrand, who on Monday called on the Senate leadership to bring the legislation to the floor for an immediate vote.

Congress is facing a Friday midnight deadline to approve its spending bill. And on Monday, Politico cited sources who reported that the harassment measure was unlikely to get attached to the spending bill, a shift that “jeopardizes” the chances that the bill would move forward and onto President Trump’s desk for a signature.

However, a spokesman for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), disputed Gillibrand’s account that provisions of the act were on track to be included in the spending bill, according to Politico.

“The government funding bill is still being developed, so I don’t have any update on the final bill,” spokesman Don Stewart told Politico in an email. “And while this important issue is being discussed, at no time was language from Sen. Gillibrand’s bill adopted to the legislation and/or stripped.”

Yeah, sure. We know McConnell is a man of his word and nothing unusual happened here. All a big misunderstanding I'm sure. Now please excuse me. I think I spit up in my mouth a little.
" 'Individual conscience' means that women only get contraceptives if their employers, their physicians, their pharmacists, their husbands and/or fathers, pastors, and possibly their mayors, Governors, State Secretaries of Health, Congressmen, Senators, and President all agree that in that particular case they're justifiable." --D.C. Sessions

"That's the problem with being implacable foes - no one has any incentive to treat you as anything more than an obstacle to be overcome."

"The 'Road to Serfdom' is really all right turns." --Progressive Whisperer

""The GOP ... where every accusation is also a confession." --Progressive Whisperer

#204 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22510 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:33 PM

Sounds like Mitch killed holding members of Congress accountable for their sleazy actions. About what you'd expect from him.

California Congresswoman Jackie Speier, one of the leading voices advocating for sexual harassment victims in Congress, is not happy that Congress just punted on what was perhaps its best chance of overhauling how harassment complaints are reported and adjudicated in Congress.

She's pointing the finger squarely at one person: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

According to Speier, who represents a portion of San Francisco and Silicon Valley, the Kentucky Republican is responsible for the fact that the Senate has still not acted to change Congress' handling of sexual harassment. The House passed a bill to overhaul the legislative branch's arcane system for handling workplace complaints in February, but it was left out of a massive spending bill that lawmakers passed Thursday. That so-called "omnibus" is widely believed to be the last major piece of legislation Congress will approve this year, which made it an attractive vehicle for a whole range of legislative proposals that are still awaiting a vote.

"Sen. McConnell's failure to do what House Leadership on both sides of the aisle accomplished, with the help of Members ranging from an Alabama conservative to Bay Area liberal, is a breach of the public's trust," Speier said in a statement provided to The Sacramento Bee. "But we're not going to be thwarted in our efforts to create a safe workplace environment for Capitol Hill employees. Sen. McConnell should be ashamed, and I think it's time for the women of Kentucky to have a #TimesUp moment at the polls."

Speier suggested McConnell specifically wants to "weaken" a provision in the House's sexual harassment proposal that would require members of Congress to pay for settlements of harassment complaints and other types of workplace discrimination out of their own pocket. But she said that "The one thing the American public made overwhelmingly clear was that Members must be held personally and financially responsible for their misdeeds."

" 'Individual conscience' means that women only get contraceptives if their employers, their physicians, their pharmacists, their husbands and/or fathers, pastors, and possibly their mayors, Governors, State Secretaries of Health, Congressmen, Senators, and President all agree that in that particular case they're justifiable." --D.C. Sessions

"That's the problem with being implacable foes - no one has any incentive to treat you as anything more than an obstacle to be overcome."

""The GOP ... where every accusation is also a confession." --Progressive Whisperer

#205 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22510 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 28 March 2018 - 11:31 AM

All 22 female Senators are demanding a vote on action to hold members of Congress liable for settlement payments. The Republican old guard in the Senate seems to be intent on stalling action until any pressure dies. The House already passed reform.

The Senate must begin debating legislation helping people who work in Congress pursue claims of sexual harassment or discrimination, all 22 female senators said Wednesday in a letter to the chamber’s leaders.

“Inaction is unacceptable,” the group wrote to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. The letter, signed by 18 Democratic and four Republican women, was an unusual bipartisan display of public pressure on party leaders.

The House approved legislation in February requiring lawmakers found culpable of violations to reimburse the Treasury within 90 days if they’ve used federal money to pay claims against them. Lists of offices reaching sexual harassment settlements would be published twice annually.

The legislation would also speed processes enacted in 1995 for harassment complaints, eliminating required counseling and mediation before people can file cases. Employees could work out-of-office while their complaints are investigated.

David Popp, a spokesman for McConnell, said he didn’t know when a bipartisan group would finish crafting a Senate bill. He added that McConnell “supports members being personally, financially liable for sexual misconduct in which they have engaged.”

In a written statement, Schumer said, “We strongly agree that the Senate should quickly take up legislation to combat sexual harassment on Capitol Hill.”

McConell sounds like he's pulling the infamous politician two-step. Here's a hint, Senator Turtle, on how to do your job. Go over and F***ING ASK THEM when they'll be done! You're the Senate LEADER for f***'s sake. Don't just pull into your shell and hope the annoyance will go away.

#206 D. C. Sessions

I don't have to pretend to be an adult any more

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8141 posts
  • LocationCentral New Mexico

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:19 PM

View PostLFC, on 23 March 2018 - 02:33 PM, said:

Why do you think he'd allow commoners to question Members of the Lords?
"Robots aren't the problem. Capitalism is." -- Last words of Stephen Hawking.
These days, "libertarian" is just a euphemism for a Nazi who's afraid to commit.
"If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention." -- Heather Heyer
"I'd rather have my child, but by golly, if I gotta give her up, we're gonna make it count." -- Her mother
"Your purpose, then, plainly stated, is that you will destroy the Government, unless you be allowed to construe and enforce the Constitution as you please, on all points in dispute between you and us. You will rule or ruin in all events." -- some RINO

#207 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22510 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 28 March 2018 - 01:39 PM

Here's another lawmaker (Republican) who is digging in as his molestation and harassment of young girls comes to light.

Following an explosive report that he sexually abused three teenagers while working as a high-school basketball coach, Tennessee Republican state Rep. David Byrd refuses to resign—and even plans to seek re-election.

Byrd, apparently called “coach” in the legislature, allegedly sexually assaulted the 15- and 16-year-old girls more than 30 years ago before he went on to become principal of Wayne County High School, the women recently told WSMV-TV.

Byrd was 28 years old and working as head coach when Christi Rice says he abused her, according to the interview, which aired on Tuesday night.

“He was like, ‘You owe me, you owe me, I been thinking about what I want, I want to see you naked,’” Rice told the news station.

Robbie Cain, who graduated in 1988, said Byrd abused her in a hotel pool during an out-of-town trip. “His words were: ‘I want you to feel how you make me feel. I want you to feel it throbbing,’” Cain said. “It’s an embarrassing part of my past I wish to forget.”

A third, unidentified teammate said her encounter with Byrd happened in a hotel room during another basketball trip.

Byrd allegedly apologized to Rice, according to WSMV reporter Alanna Autler, who obtained a recording of their phone conversation.

“I can promise you one thing, I have been so sorry for that,” Byrd said in the recording, though he never specifies exactly what transpired between them. “I've lived with that and you don't know how hard it has been for me.”

“I hope you forgive me,” he reportedly added.

Byrd is married with children and grandchildren, according to his legislative website.

He's claiming innocence but with 3 accusers and I suspect likely more to come plus an audio recording of an apology I guess he's depending upon red state blindness (the technical name for the condition that results in IOKIYAR) to hold up for him.

#208 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22510 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 19 April 2018 - 04:20 PM

With everything that has happened since the breaking of the Catholic priest scandals it seems that those in charge of other institutions manage a level of tone-death stupidity that just makes you shake your head. MSU allowed the child gymnasts to be raped and molested repeatedly and yet they still seem to be on the attack against the victims when they say things they don't like. Are they that incapable of handling themselves in the wake of this crisis? These people need to GO!

A top aide to Michigan State University Interim President John Engler offered an apology Wednesday, hours after the Free Press published a private e-mail to board members in which she criticized Larry Nassar's survivors.

"I offer my sincerest and most heartfelt apology for the letter I sent to MSU leaders after the Board meeting," Carol Viventi's statement said. Viventi is vice president and special counsel to Engler. "I did not think about how my words would make the survivors feel. What the survivors of Larry Nassar have been through should not be experienced by anyone, and I’m sorry my words added to their pain."

Earlier Wednesday, the Free Press published an article detailing Viventi's statements to board members, including calling an account by Nassar survivor Kaylee Lorincz that Engler offered her $250,000 to settle her lawsuit against the university in a private meeting without her attorney "false news."

“I am saddened but not surprised by MSU Vice President Carol Viventi’s callous attempt to discredit me, my sister survivors and our attorneys," Lorincz said in a statement following the publication of the story. "There is nothing worse that someone can do to a sexual assault survivor than to disbelieve and attempt to silence them. President Engler had every opportunity to dispute my truthful testimony at the board meeting. Instead, he shouted at me, 'your time is up.'

"After the board meeting, he issued a public statement that did not dispute my account of the meeting where he offered me a $250,000 payoff without my attorney present. He only said, 'I am sorry if anything said during the meeting was misunderstood.' Through the efforts of the media, we now know that Engler’s official 'Special Counsel,' Ms. Viventi, sent e-mails to the Board disparaging me.

"Even more shocking are Ms. Viventi's claim that MSU’s legal adviser Bob Young accused me of trying to 'set up MSU.' This is the kind of protectionist attitude and hostility toward sexual assault victims that enabled Larry Nassar to molest me and hundreds of other girls at MSU for more than two decades."

#209 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22510 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 24 May 2018 - 01:39 PM

OK, some of these motherf***ers from USA Gymnastics need to go to jail. This is disgusting.

USA Gymnastics officials agreed to provide what Larry Nassar's attorney called "false excuses" for his absence from major gymnastics events in 2015, rather than disclose to parents and gymnasts that Nassar was under investigation for child sexual abuse.

Emails obtained by IndyStar reveal that on two separate occasions, Nassar and a USA Gymnastics attorney negotiated cover stories — first that Nassar was sick and later that he was focusing on his private practice — to explain why the longtime team physician was not attending two major events in the run-up to the 2016 Olympics.

In one of the emails, Indianapolis attorney Scott D. Himsel told Nassar his medical techniques were under investigation, and "it is in everyone's best interest" that Nassar not attend a gymnastics event that weekend.

Himsel said USA Gymnastics would tell people Nassar was not attending for "personal reasons."

Nassar replied: "Can we just say that i am sick? That would make more sense to everyone. Would that be ok?"

Himsel agreed to have USA Gymnastics use that story.

#210 Bact PhD

Frustrated, Thoughtful Independent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1409 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:15 PM

Nassar replied: "Can we just say that i am sick?

After a fashion, he was telling the truth...

Yeah, those heads at USA Gymnastics deserved to roll, including one with major ties to my part of the world.
Politics these days is show business. Elections are Dancing with the Stars with consequences. ~Rue Bella

(About fame) Living for likes, shares and follows is a form of validation. The question is whether it is also the source of our self esteem. If it is, we’re screwed. And, culturally, it seems as if it’s become more and more our shared value. ... Meringue is no longer a sweet and pretty topping but the body itself. ~Charles Perez

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." --Thomas Jefferson to Charles Yancey, 1816. ME 14:384, via LFC, 12/1/2016

Competent people go in one of a few directions. But incompetence is infinite. ~David Brooks, NY Times

#211 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22510 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 02 July 2018 - 12:28 PM

More charges are filed against Harvey Weinstein.

Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance announced Monday that ex-mogul Harvey Weinstein has been indicted on three additional charges, according to a press release from his office. Along with his earlier charges of rape and criminal sexual acts—which stemmed from alleged “forcible sexual acts” against women in 2004 and 2013—Weinstein has now also been charged with an additional count of “Criminal Sexual Act in the First Degree for a forcible sexual act against a third woman in 2006,” along with two counts of “Predatory Sexual Assault,” which “carries a minimum sentence of 10 years and a maximum sentence of life imprisonment,” the release notes.

Weinstein has denied all previous criminal charges, and has not yet responded to Monday’s announcement. “A Manhattan Grand Jury has now indicted Harvey Weinstein on some of the most serious sexual offenses that exist under New York’s Penal Law,” District Attorney Vance said in the statement. “This indictment is the result of the extraordinary courage exhibited by the survivors who have come forward.” The Daily Beast previously reported that the NYPD is also investigating Weinstein’s relationship with Giuseppe Cipriani, a prominent Manhattan nightclub owner. Three women have accused Weinstein of assault at Cipriani’s properties.

#212 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22510 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:28 AM

Covering up sexual assault? Sounds like a perfect fit for the ever more authoritarian Republican Party.

Former wrestlers for Ohio State University have accused Trump ally and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), a former assistant coach at the school, of failing to protect them from sexual abuse at the hands of a team doctor. According to NBC News, the wrestlers claim that they suffered years of abuse from Dr. Richard Strauss, who would allegedly shower with team members and touch them inappropriately during examinations. The wrestlers further claim that Strauss’ abusive tendencies were well-known in OSU’s athletic community, and that multiple players reported Strauss’ behavior directly to Jordan during his tenure between 1986 and 1994. They claim it “would have been impossible for Jordan to be unaware” of Strauss’s behavior, NBC added. “At the end of the day,” one wrestler told NBC, Jordan “is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on.” Jordan has denied any knowledge of Strauss’ behavior; his spokesman told NBC that “Congressman Jordan never saw any abuse, never heard about any abuse, and never had any abuse reported to him during his time as a coach at Ohio State.”

#213 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22510 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:04 AM

Indiana Republicans are taking sexual assault by one of their own seriously. This is a good step even if they are only doing it for political purposes.

Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb and the two GOP Statehouse leaders have called for Republican Attorney General Curtis Hill to resign amid what they say are credible claims that Hill drunkenly groped four women, including a lawmaker, at an Indianapolis bar.

“Four women had the courage to step forward to report sexual harassment by the Indiana attorney general,” the Republican governor said in a statement Thursday night. “The findings of the recent legislative report are disturbing and, at a minimum, show a violation of the state’s zero tolerance sexual harassment policy.”

He said he agrees with GOP Senate leader David Long and Republican House Speaker Brian Bosma that Hill should resign and supports “a thorough investigation by the state’s inspector general.”

Long and Bosma issued a joint statement Thursday evening, saying: “We believe that the women who came forward with accounts of inappropriate behavior by Attorney General Curtis Hill in the early hours of March 15, 2018, are telling the truth regardless of the attorney general’s denial of these allegations.”

Meanwhile another Republican who kept quiet about sexual assaults on high school boys that he was required to report seems to be trying to hang on to his seat. No sign yet that he'll budge and, because he's a U.S. Representative, a lot less Republican calling for his resignation. In fact Trump is backing him to the hilt, no shock from somebody for who serial sexual assault was a way a life.

Two more former Ohio State wrestlers came forward Thursday to assert that Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) certainly did know about the rampant sexual abuse carried out by the team doctor while Jordan was the assistant coach, despite his denials.

This brings the total up to five of Jordan’s former wrestlers accusing him of lying.

According to a Thursday NBC report, Shawn Dailey says that he was groped repeatedly by team doctor Richard Strauss in the 1990s. He said that while he was too ashamed to report his experience directly to Jordan, he partook in multiple conversations with Jordan and his teammates during which Strauss’ conduct was discussed.

“I participated with Jimmy and the other wrestlers in locker-room talk about Strauss. We all did,” Dailey told NBC, referring to Jordan. “It was very common knowledge in the locker room that if you went to Dr. Strauss for anything, you would have to pull your pants down.”

NBC reported earlier this week the accounts of three other former wrestlers who had similar experiences with Strauss. Jordan confirmed the account of one of them, Dunyasha Yetts.

“Dunyasha comes back and tells Jimmy, ‘Seriously, why do I have to pull down my pants for a thumb injury?’” Dailey said. “Jimmy said something to the extent of, ‘If he tried that with me, I would kill him.'”

Daily added that his coming forward is in no way politically motivated, as he is a Republican and has contributed to Jordan’s campaign in the past.

“What happened drove me out of the sport,” said Dailey told NBC. “So I was surprised to hear Jim say that he knew nothing about it.”

“Jimmy’s a good guy,” he added. “But to say that he had no knowledge of it, I would say that’s kind of hurtful.”

A Thursday Wall Street Journal report contained another account of utter disbelief that Jordan would feign ignorance, as the assault was so widespread.

“There’s no way unless he’s got dementia or something that he’s got no recollection of what was going on at Ohio State,” Mark Coleman, former Ohio State wrestler and UFC world champion, told the Wall Street Journal. “I have nothing but respect for this man, I love this man, but he knew as far as I’m concerned.”

Strauss committed suicide in 2005 and a university investigation into his conduct has since been opened.

Jordan has consistently denied that he had any knowledge of the abuse. President Donald Trump lent his support to Jordan on Thursday, saying that he doesn’t “believe [the wrestlers] at all” and only believes Jordan.

#214 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22510 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:37 AM

North Dakota's state university system apparently doesn't take sexual harassment and the inappropriate treatment of women seriously. I guess this is just a boy being a boy, even though he's the system's top executive.

The head of North Dakota’s state university system is under federal investigation for allegedly discriminating against female employees, creating a toxic environment by treating women staffers like “pets,” sticking notes on their bodies, and refusing to ride in vehicles alone with the “single moms” in his office.

Despite the accusations that staffers have made against Chancellor Mark Hagerott, last week the state extended his contract for another two years. The investigation of Hagerott’s office comes after an official complaint from his former chief of staff, Lisa Feldner, that states Hagerott routinely discriminated against his female employees, creating a hostile workplace ignored by his supervisors.

Feldner, who Hagerott fired last fall after working for him since 2015, said in a filing with the North Dakota Department of Labor his “degrading” behaviors to high-level female staffers included frequent, inappropriate touching to the point where “female staff always try to sit at least one chair away from the Chancellor.” That touching, Feldner says, was paired with things like a routine where he would “award” women in all-staff meetings by sticking yellow Post-it notes to their shoulders, which he didn’t do to their male peers.

Hagerott regularly told one of his vice chancellors that she “looked good for her age” before asking probing questions about her retirement prospects, Feldner said. At meetings, Feldner says he talked over women so much that his high-level female employees resorted to the “functional tactic” of texting ideas to the men in the room to ensure they were heard in office meetings.

As NDUS chancellor, Hagerott is the executive overseeing the near-dozen North Dakota public campuses and their total 45,000 students. The presidents of these colleges and universities have called him their boss, and he’s the key liaison between higher education and the state government. Feldner provided her narrative of the two-plus years she spent with Hagerott as part of a formal complaint first submitted to the state Labor Department and now being investigated by the U.S. Equal Employment and Opportunity Commission.

Beyond any sexist misconduct by Hagerott, she also claims the state board tasked with governing the system and managing the chancellor did nothing to seriously address his behavior, despite being regularly informed about the issue soon after the chancellor took office.

Board leadership has called Feldner’s complaint baseless, writing it off as a smear from a disgruntled former employee. But her claims—which have been corroborated by former coworkers, including one who went on to be a Title IX coordinator—are just the latest of the documented issues in Hagerott’s office reaching back over the past two years.

#215 D. C. Sessions

I don't have to pretend to be an adult any more

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8141 posts
  • LocationCentral New Mexico

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:17 PM

View PostLFC, on 06 July 2018 - 10:04 AM, said:

Indiana Republicans are taking sexual assault by one of their own seriously. This is a good step even if they are only doing it for political purposes.

That's what those "political purposes" are for.
"Robots aren't the problem. Capitalism is." -- Last words of Stephen Hawking.
These days, "libertarian" is just a euphemism for a Nazi who's afraid to commit.
"If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention." -- Heather Heyer
"I'd rather have my child, but by golly, if I gotta give her up, we're gonna make it count." -- Her mother
"Your purpose, then, plainly stated, is that you will destroy the Government, unless you be allowed to construe and enforce the Constitution as you please, on all points in dispute between you and us. You will rule or ruin in all events." -- some RINO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users