34 replies to this topic

#1 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17404 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:01 PM

I'm starting a new thread for this. It may include Congress critters who both have a pair and face people and those who are weasels (with apologies to weasels which are really quite cool and very tough) and are trying to hide from the meanies. Unsupported allegations of professional protesters fit here too. (Speaking of these allegations, it makes me assume that the Tea Party rallies were full of them. After all as I recently said on another thread, if you want to know what the right-wingers are doing then all you have to do is look at what they're accusing others of doing.)

First up we have a Cowardly Congresscritter from Montana who had a speech scheduled, saw the protester crowd, tinkled himself a little, cancelled just two hours beforehand, and then claimed it had nothing to do with them. Uuuuuuuh, sure. Stick with that story.
" 'Individual conscience' means that women only get contraceptives if their employers, their physicians, their pharmacists, their husbands and/or fathers, pastors, and possibly their mayors, Governors, State Secretaries of Health, Congressmen, Senators, and President all agree that in that particular case they're justifiable." --D.C. Sessions

"Didn't vote for Hillary Clinton? Then you own [insert horrible act here]."

"That's the problem with being implacable foes - no one has any incentive to treat you as anything more than an obstacle to be overcome."

"The 'Road to Serfdom' is really all right turns." --Progressive Whisperer

#2 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17404 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:04 PM

Next up we have David Brain (R-VA) who is whining about women being "up in his grill" and making the now common and unsubstantiated claim that protesters that are telling him he sucks must be paid to do that. Brat did, however, at least go through with the town hall.

After Rep. David Brat (R-VA) complained in January that "the women are in my grill no matter where I go" now that Republicans are working to repeal Obamacare, protesters showed up in force to mock him at a town hall on Tuesday.

At Brat's event in Blackstone, Virginia, several women brought signs referencing his "in my grill" comment. One attendee held a sign that read “VA 7th district, it’s grilling time," according to the Washington Post.

Another sign – which read “This grandmother drove 165 miles to be in your grill, Mr. Brat and no one paid me to be here” – had a metal grill in it.

Michelle Harrington, who held the sign with the metal grill, told CNN that women won't let Brat hide from constituents.

"He thinks he can get women away from his grill," Harrington said. "But he can't."

The signs mocked comments Brat made in January at a meeting with conservative groups.

“Since Obamacare and these issues have come up, the women are in my grill no matter where I go,” he said.

Brat claimed that "paid activists" were going after him.

"I had one woman on my Facebook say she was going to get up in my grill,” he said. “There’s paid protesters ... paid activists on the far left, not my Democratic friends I go to church with.”

" 'Individual conscience' means that women only get contraceptives if their employers, their physicians, their pharmacists, their husbands and/or fathers, pastors, and possibly their mayors, Governors, State Secretaries of Health, Congressmen, Senators, and President all agree that in that particular case they're justifiable." --D.C. Sessions

"That's the problem with being implacable foes - no one has any incentive to treat you as anything more than an obstacle to be overcome."

#3 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17404 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:10 PM

TPM has lots more. Feel the heat, motherf***ers! Elections are on the way. You'd better hope you're in a safe state or district.

With Republicans lawmakers home in their districts for the week, members of Congress faced large crowds at town halls across the United States on Tuesday.

At the events, lawmakers faced questions about plans to repeal the Affordable Care Act and concerns about President Donald Trump. Some Republicans were met with jeers and boos from the crowd, like Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA), and Rep. Buddy Carter (R-GA). Protesters even gathered outside events that were not billed as public town halls, as was the case with a luncheon Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) attended.

Below is a roundup of Tuesday's notable town halls:
GOP Rep. Threatens To Cancel Town Hall If Protesters Get 'Disruptive' [TPM]
McConnell Thinks Hundreds Protesting His Event Are Just Upset About Election [TPM]
Grassley Confronted On Immigration By Man Who Says He Was Afghan Translator [TPM]

BTW I heard Toomey whining on the local news radio station this morning about being accused of hiding. There have been protesters at his Philadelphia office every Tuesday for multiple weeks and the crowds have been growing but he's been a no-show. He claimed that he held 14 town halls in his 6 years. Uuuuuh, Pat. That's barely two per year. That's not impressive. And how many were in blue counties that might not be as friendly?

#4 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17404 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:12 PM

More heat with a bonus of Jason Chaffetz playing the right-wingnut song of accusing Dems of the very thing they are guilty of doing.

Constituents at Rep. Steve Womack's (R-AR) town hall on Tuesday pressed the congressman to investigate President Donald Trump's administration the same way elected Republicans investigated the 2012 Benghazi attack.

"You guys just want to investigate everybody. Well, some—" Womack began, as the crowd erupted in jeers.

"What about Benghazi?" one audience member shouted.

"You guys wasted a lot of money on Benghazi, waste a little on Trump!" another added.

Eight congressional committees launched investigations into the Benghazi attack, which occurred while Hillary Clinton served as secretary of state. Womack did not serve on any of those committees, but he cosponsored a 2013 bill to establish a select committee to investigate the attack.

Republicans—including Trump on the campaign trail—have frequently invoked the incident to criticize her record at the State Department.

In a December 2015 email to former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, former Secretary of State Colin Powell dismissed the years-long Republican outcry over the attacks as “a stupid witch hunt.”

House Republicans have been reluctant to probe Trump's potential conflicts of interest, on the other hand. Before Trump's inauguration, House Oversight Committee Chair Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said that he would not go on a "fishing expedition" into Trump's business dealings.

"I'm not going to go on this fishing expedition that they want me to, that the Democrats want me to," he said. "We'll see how that rolls out."

#5 Progressive whisperer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9304 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:13 PM

Imagine their horror if someone showed with a holstered firearm and a sign about watering the tree of liberty - like TPers did all during 2009. These snowflakes would melt away - or frantically call for the SWAT team.

Trump delenda est.
GOP delenda est.
Resist!

#6 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17404 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:14 PM

And finally (for now) Sean Spicer making the "professional protester" accusation. I expect we'll see the irrefutable evidence of this trend right after we see the irrefutable evidence that 3M-5M illegal aliens voted for Hillary so Trump really won the popular vote too. In full:

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Wednesday that a wave of angry protests at town hall events in recent days was partly the result of a “professional protester manufactured base.”

During a press briefing, one reporter asked Spicer about a tweet from President Donald Trump Tuesday night, which said “some” of the rowdy town halls were the result of “liberal activists.”

“I think there's a hybrid there,” between manufactured anger and real concern, Spicer said.

“I think some people are clearly upset but there is a bit of professional protester manufactured base in there. Obviously there are people that are upset, but I also think that when you look at some of these districts and some of these things, that it is not a representation of a member's district or an incident,” he said.

“It is a loud, small group of people disrupting something in many cases for media attention, no offense. It's just I think that’s— Just because they're loud doesn't necessarily mean that there are many, and I think in a lot of cases that's what you're seeing.”

Earlier this month, Spicer agreed with Fox News' Brian Kilmeade, who asked if protestors were being paid.

"Protesting has become a profession now," he said.

#7 Progressive whisperer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9304 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 03:17 PM

I like the folks who respond by sending an Invoice to their Congress critter.

Also, good on Spicer for reviving the craft of Village Idiot.

Trump delenda est.
GOP delenda est.
Resist!

#8 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17404 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:53 PM

And the flames of constitutionally protected free speech and dissent continue to burn brightly. Who knew that threats to people's health and even survival along with support of an obviously unqualified, morally deficient, insane, unhinged President would fire them up? Feel the burn, Mr. Tom Cotton (who has his own history of nuttiness).

During a town hall in Arkansas on Wednesday night, Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) faced a raucous crowd of about 2,000 people for two hours as attendees jeered and quizzed him on Republican plans to repeal Obamacare and the senator's support for President Donald Trump.

As Cotton attempted to answer questions, he was often met with chants like "Do your job" and "tax return," according to CNN.

Some of the toughest questions for the senator came on Obamacare. One attendee, Kati McFarland, began her line of questioning by asking everyone in the audience affected by Obamacare to stand up. Those who stood up cheered.

She then explained that she suffers from a chronic disorder, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, and said that she needs her medical insurance through the Affordable Care Act to stay alive.

“Without coverage for preexisting conditions, I will die,” she said, according to the Huffington Post. “Will you commit today to replacement protections for those Arkansans like me who will die or lose their quality of life or otherwise be unable to be participating citizens, trying to get their part of the American dream? Will you commit to replacement in the same way that you’ve committed to repeal?”

As Cotton attempted to respond by noting that some aspects of Obamacare will remain with a replacement, the crowd jeered. And when McFarland noted that he did not fully answer her question, the crowd responded with cheers.

#9 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17404 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:56 PM

Meanwhile Grand Inquisitor of Only Democrats Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R-Doucheville) continued his whining ways. On top of that he is starting to sound an awful lot like Donald Trump (bolding of Trumpiness mine).

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) claimed on Tuesday that attendees at a town hall he held earlier in February wanted to "bully and intimidate" him with "continuous yelling and screaming."

"I thought it was a bit over the top. I thought it was intended to bully and intimidate," Chaffetz said in an interview with "Kilmeade and Friends" surfaced by CNN's KFILE.

He said that his constituents are "welcome to come yell and scream" but said that he has won his last four elections "by the widest margin of anybody playing at this level."

"They're welcome to come to the meeting, but I thought it was a bit over the — it just — the continuous yelling and screaming and not allowing the dialogue," Chaffetz said. "I went there so I could hear dissent and have a discussion about the issues, but that's not what they were interested in."

Hundreds of people turned up to a town hall event Chaffetz held earlier in February, where the crowd grilled him on investigating President Donald Trump and chanted: "Do your job!"

Outside the town hall, more than 1,000 people waited to be let in and engaged in chants like "Chaffetz is a coward," according to KUTV.

Chaffetz claimed that the protesters were part of "a paid attempt to bully and intimidate" him and are a "very, very small minority."

#10 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17404 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 23 February 2017 - 04:59 PM

Meanwhile Hillary Clinton has decided to have a bit of fun with the lying liars of the Republiecan Party.

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday told members of Congress who are avoiding their constituents that if they can't stand the heat, they should "get out of the...Congress."

Clinton linked to an opinion piece by the editorial board of the Kansas City Star addressing senators and representatives who are holding fewer town halls in order to avoid irate constituents.

"Members of Congress signed up for this when they ran for office. They were elected to serve," the paper's editorial board wrote. "Representing the people means showing up, even when the exchange may not be among friends."

Hear that, bitches? You just got called out as the whiny little cowards you are.

#11 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17404 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:00 PM

Meanwhile Mark "Appalachian Trail" Sanford actually shows his colleagues what it means to have a pair.

Rep. Mark Sanford (R-SC) said on Wednesday that the crowd at his last town hall "wasn’t manufactured" and attendees were "real people with real concerns."

"This wasn't an artificial crowd. It wasn't manufactured. It was real people with real concerns in terms of what came next on healthcare," Sanford told CNN's Wolf Blitzer.

#12 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17404 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:05 PM

More heat! We need more heat!

As the week comes to a close, Republican lawmakers home in their districts continued to face pointed questions from constituents about President Donald Trump and the Affordable Care Act.

Those who did face the public in town halls were met with jeers and pressure to be a check on Trump. Two Republican members of Congress were asked about Education Secretary Betsy DeVos. Some lawmakers avoided the public by either canceling planned events or refusing to engage with protesters.

GOP Rep. Calls For Release Of Trump's Tax Returns At Town Hall [TPM]
At Tense Town Hall, Rep. Martha McSally Faces Calls Of 'Do Your Job!' [Arizona Republic]
Anxieties Over Trump Fuel Crowd At Grassley Town Hall [Des Moines Register]
Dunn Shuns Citizens Calling For Town Hall [Tallahassee Democrat]
Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar Cancels In-Person Town Hall Meeting, Sparks Outrage Among Constituents [ABC 15 Arizona]

#13 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17404 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:09 PM

More cowardly Republicans, like Mitch McConnell, are hiding behind closed doors with supposedly friendly audiences so they don't have to see the faces or hear the voices of the people they're planning on screwing over. Turns out that this tactic doesn't guarantee the easiest time of it either.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), in particular, has faced perhaps more opposition than he bargained for at speeches he's given this week to local business groups. At a closed-door event on Tuesday, one woman confronted McConnell about the loss of coal mining jobs in the Bluegrass State. At a similar event Wednesday, an attendee pressed the majority leader on Republicans' plans to replace Obamacare.

During a third luncheon on Thursday, held by the Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati Regional Chambers of Commerce, two protesters interrupted McConnell during his speech and were promptly escorted out. Attendees were not permitted to ask McConnell questions aloud at the event, and just two questions, softballs on Trump's speech to Congress and infrastructure plan, were submitted ahead of time and read from cards.

Local progressives in Kentucky also organized protests outside of McConnell's speeches this week, calling for the Republican senator to hold a public town hall event.

"He is our senator. He should be having meetings with his constituents, and he is not," Dawn Cooley, a co-founder of Indivisible Kentucky, told TPM. "He is not listening to his constituents."

Nevada Republicans faced tough questions at a closed-door event on Wednesday, too. During a luncheon with the Carson City Chamber of Commerce, protesters called for Sen. Dean Heller (R-NV, pictured above) and Rep. Mark Amodei (R-NV) to hold town halls open to the public. Members of the audience also booed during Heller's presentation on repealing the Dodd-Frank Act, according to the Reno Gazette-Journal.

The two Republicans sidestepped answering specific questions about Obamacare, arguing that they needed more time before they could address plans to repeal and replace the health care law, according to the Associated Press.

In Alabama, Rep. Gary Palmer (R-AL) was hit with questions about the Affordable Care Act and Trump's ties to Russia during an "Eggs and Issues" breakfast event held by local chambers of commerce on Tuesday.

Dana Ellis, a 63-year-old Birmingham resident who attended the event, told TPM that people in the room had asked Palmer about Obamacare and investigations into Russia's influence in U.S. elections. Ellis said that several questions, including the one about Russia, were met with applause from the room.

In response to a question about investigating Trump, Ellis said that Palmer mentioned the Benghazi investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and claimed that federal officials had concluded that Russia did not influence the election's outcome. In fact, U.S. intelligence officials specifically said they "did not make an assessment of the impact that Russian activities had on the outcome of the 2016 election."

#14 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17404 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:16 PM

Tomasky discusses the heat that Congressional Republicans are feeling over Obamacare. I didn't remember that Upchuck Grassley was one of the "death panel" assholes, as if I needed another reason to despise him.

If being a pig farmer was enough to make Joni Ernst a United States senator, if that one ad about castrating hogs was enough to make her one of 100 people with enormous influence over every aspect of U.S. policy making, then it ought to be enough to make Chris Peterson a genuine Man of the People and the face of the anti-anti-Obamacare movement erupting across the land.

It was Peterson, a pig farmer from the Hawkeye State, who told Republican Senator Charles Grassley the other night that he was on Obamacare and that he wouldn’t be able to afford insurance without it, and who said to the senator: “And with all due respect, sir, you’re the man that talked about the death panels. We’re going to create one great big death panel in this country [because of the fact] that people can’t afford to get insurance.”

You remember Grassley and his infamous tweets from 2009 about pulling the plug on grandma and all that. It was insanely demagogic. The actual proposal in question was some language in the House version of the Affordable Care Act that would have required Medicare to cover voluntary consultations between individuals and their doctors about end-of-life care. It was one of the worst examples (not the worst—there’s always Sarah Palin for that) of plainly false fear-mongering that helped make the law so unpopular.

Well, it’s not so unpopular now, and all this ought to be making Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell very nervous indeed, because what we’re seeing here is almost without precedent in American history.

What’s important about this week’s protests is that these are middle Americans protesting for government. Stop and ask yourself when that has happened lately. We can probably count on one hand the number of times it has happened ever. Such uprisings are almost always anti-government, from Shay’s Rebellion in the 1780s right on up to the Tea Party. They’re almost never pro-government.

The Republicans are now in a bind of their own making. They seem to be doing everything in their power to ... well, do nothing. After 7 long years they are standing around completely flat-footed and unprepared to govern on this issue. "Sad."

It’s a policy crisis because the Republicans have no policy—no intention to do the things that need to be done to help make things better. In poll after poll, people say, quite reasonably, that the main fixes they’d like to see to Obamacare are lower premiums and lower drug prices. Okay. How do you get these things? You start in on the former by ensuring that more healthy people sign up, which means having more states and governors trying to implement the thing in good faith. You start in on the latter by letting the government negotiate prices, which means taking on the pharmaceutical industry. The Republicans have no intention of doing either.

But more than that it’s a political crisis. Conservatives have known for a long time that once people receive a benefit, you face quite a challenge in taking it away from them. Bill Kristol said this to congressional Republicans back in 1994 in his famous memo explaining to them why they had to fight Hillarycare tooth and nail, and plenty of people on the right said it in 2009-10 as Obamacare was passing.

And they were right.

Even Republican, military, NRA families sometimes have rare connective tissue disorders. And they can see through the snowstorm of propaganda and recognize when the government actually got something right and helped them. They don’t want the “freedom” that Ryan promises. They’re already well aware that the rich and the poor are equally free to die prematurely from lack of health insurance, but that the rich for some reason rarely avail themselves of the opportunity to do so.

And finally, Ryan and McConnell are very aware of the implications of this uprising for Medicare and Social Security. Yes, Social Security—late last week the House GOP unveiled a new plan to “save” Social Security, and it’s about as grim as you’d expect.

#15 Rich T Bikkies

Trainee Basil Fawlty. Practising Victor Meldrew

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3192 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, UK

Posted 25 February 2017 - 11:29 AM

One silver lining — for me alone: in the current brouhaha I have at last found out what the title of this documentary means, nearly forty years after I saw it on British television. It was a throwaway phrase used by Germaine Greer at some point in the last ten minutes, and I thought "That's where Pennebaker got the title from, but why that phrase rather than almost any other?"
Reality is a hallucination caused by alcohol deprivation.

Only Satan can rebuke sin. The righteous don't know enough.

God is not dead. He was merely voted out of office.

You can do anything with anybody if you just save them the trouble of thinking.

#16 D. C. Sessions

I don't have to pretend to be an adult any more

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6742 posts
  • LocationCentral New Mexico

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:11 PM

Our Brave Sir Steve (Pearce):

Constituents who arrived to schedule appointments with the Congressman found the door blocked by private security officers. In response, the group chose to organize a protest, eventually lining up again to knock on the door to request meetings.

Then, at 1:00 pm local time, Pearce tweeted that his office was open and invited people to “come on by.”

So, at 1:00, constituents assembled on the sidewalk went back to the door, lined up to make their appointments – only to be prevented from entering or even knocking on the door by a private security officer who blocked the door.

A staffer briefly appeared to telling the assembled constituents that they couldn’t enter and would have to come back later.

Pearce has not scheduled any in-person events in his district since the inauguration of President Trump. Some in the crowd said they had supported Pearce in the past but were appalled at the current administration’s actions toward working on repealing the Affordable Care Act and ongoing ICE raids that have affected many in Pearce’s district.

La Migra has never been terribly popular in southern NM, as anyone who has ever driven north out of Las Cruces on I-25 will understand. People whose families have been here since before the Civil War are routinely harassed by ICE, but lately its gone to a whole new level.
"If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention." -- Heather Heyer
"I'd rather have my child, but by golly, if I gotta give her up, we're gonna make it count." -- Her mother
The purpose of "defense spending" isn't "defense," it's "spending."
Our Party! In her relations with other Americans may she always be in the right; but Our Party, right or wrong!

#17 baw1064

formerly of the public sector

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3544 posts
  • LocationEarthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanos--oh my!

Posted 25 February 2017 - 07:24 PM

"He bravely ran away, away,
He bravely ran away..."

https://www.youtube....h?v=jYFefppqEtE
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” --Dr. Seuss

#18 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 17404 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 26 February 2017 - 05:59 PM

More heat. This rounds up videos of a lot of the town halls but there are also some pretty funny tweets and signs calling out Darryl "I See You" Issa and Paul "If I'm Hidin' I'm" Ryan.

Posted Image

This is an actual electronic billboard.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 Bact PhD

Frustrated, Thoughtful Independent

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1138 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:20 PM

No different here in Flori-DUH.

First off, "Little" Marco Rubio just won't hold any:
http://miami.cbsloca...lash-town-hall/

In Miami Thursday, a heckler dunned Republican Florida Sen. Marco Rubio for not attending town hall meetings organized by citizens, and not holding one of his own.

And further to my local Congresscritter, although he is deigning to hold a town hall in the largest city in his district, he decided to change the venue, ostensibly for "security reasons". (Translation: The church will keep the protesters at bay, whereas the local JuCo would have maintained the right of peaceful protesters to be in the vicinity.

Yoho announces Gainesville town hall for March 4
Congressman Ted Yoho confirmed Thursday that he'll hold a town hall meeting Saturday, March 4 at Countryside Baptist Church.

It will be Yoho's first town hall in Gainesville in 2017. Yoho, a Republican, was elected to his third term in November for Florida's recently redrawn 3rd congressional district, which includes Gilchrist, Levy and parts of Alachua and Marion counties.

The town hall was originally scheduled at Santa Fe College but was canceled due to security issues, Yoho said.
http://www.gainesvil...-foreign-policy
Politics these days is show business. Elections are Dancing with the Stars with consequences. ~Rue Bella

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." --Thomas Jefferson to Charles Yancey, 1816. ME 14:384, via LFC, 12/1/2016

Competent people go in one of a few directions. But incompetence is infinite. ~David Brooks, NY Times

#20 baw1064

formerly of the public sector

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3544 posts
  • LocationEarthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanos--oh my!

Posted 27 February 2017 - 04:29 PM

View PostLFC, on 26 February 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

More heat. This rounds up videos of a lot of the town halls but there are also some pretty funny tweets and signs calling out Darryl "I See You" Issa and Paul "If I'm Hidin' I'm" Ryan.

Posted Image

Um, why would Issa's constituents want him back?
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” --Dr. Seuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users