How do you block or hide a member's posts?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Progressive whisperer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8810 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 11:40 AM

I recall there was an ignore option, but don't see it where I expect to find the option.
Trump delenda est.
GOP delenda est.
Resist!

#2 cmk

Chief Cook and Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 7254 posts
  • LocationBennington, VT, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Known Universe

Posted 10 November 2016 - 11:43 AM

At the top right, click the down-arrow next to your ID. Choose "My Settings" then "Ignore Preferences" from the menu on the left.
Charles M. Kozierok - Administrator, TalkRadioSucks.com

"The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools." -- Herbert Spencer

"Atheism is a religion like abstinence is a sex position." -- Bill Maher

"Our new Government['s] foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition." -- Alexander Stephens, Vice-President of the Confederacy

#3 Progressive whisperer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8810 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 11:44 AM

Thanks! I can't deal with our hot-and-run troll right now.

Trump delenda est.
GOP delenda est.
Resist!

#4 AnBr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9800 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:11 PM

"hot-and-run troll"????
"What the Nazis were doing was not describing what was true, but what would have to be true to justify what they planned to do next." — Hannah Arendt in her book The Origins of Totalitarianism

"No nation is permitted to live in ignorance with impunity." Thomas Jefferson: Virginia Board of Visitors Minutes, 1821

“Nixon and his successors hid behind ideology and obscured the contradictions by pursuing a strategy I would call 'no-fault bigotry.'” — William Greider

“It’s not ‘Nation Building’, We are Assisting them in Building their Nation” — Marco Rubio on Iraq

“I should apologize for all of my stories that you wished were true and turned out not to be.” — Andy Borowitz

“Republicans want smaller government for the same reason that crooks want fewer cops: it's easier to get away with murder.” — James Carville

"It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics." — Robert A. Heinlein, Postscript, Revolt in 2100

"As long you have racism, as long as you have Islamophobia, as long as you have rampant misogyny, you're going to have the wellsprings of fascist sensibility." Chris Vials

#5 Banty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5067 posts
  • LocationUpstate New York

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:15 PM

View PostAnBr, on 10 November 2016 - 02:11 PM, said:

"hot-and-run troll"????

??
"It can happen here. It is happening here. No election has been more important in my lifetime." - Andrew Sullivan, 7/21/2016
It did happen here. - Banty 11/9/2016

#6 AnBr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9800 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:17 PM

Never mind. I found out. I just hit this thread first.
"What the Nazis were doing was not describing what was true, but what would have to be true to justify what they planned to do next." — Hannah Arendt in her book The Origins of Totalitarianism

"No nation is permitted to live in ignorance with impunity." Thomas Jefferson: Virginia Board of Visitors Minutes, 1821

“Nixon and his successors hid behind ideology and obscured the contradictions by pursuing a strategy I would call 'no-fault bigotry.'” — William Greider

“It’s not ‘Nation Building’, We are Assisting them in Building their Nation” — Marco Rubio on Iraq

“I should apologize for all of my stories that you wished were true and turned out not to be.” — Andy Borowitz

“Republicans want smaller government for the same reason that crooks want fewer cops: it's easier to get away with murder.” — James Carville

"It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics." — Robert A. Heinlein, Postscript, Revolt in 2100

"As long you have racism, as long as you have Islamophobia, as long as you have rampant misogyny, you're going to have the wellsprings of fascist sensibility." Chris Vials

#7 Progressive whisperer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8810 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:24 PM

"Hit and run" in iPhonetics.

Trump delenda est.
GOP delenda est.
Resist!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users