Rambling Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11511 posts
  • LocationPhilly Area

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:26 AM

View PostD. C. Sessions, on 21 February 2018 - 03:12 PM, said:

But your comparison was to the percentages of the entire US population:
There is a higher percentage of disadvantaged in black and hispanics. Is all. Sorry if I was too terse.
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."-- Winston Churchill
"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" Voltaire

#4024 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20151 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 22 February 2018 - 06:29 PM

Another Trumper Tantrum, this one thrown at California.

President Trump on Thursday said he’s “thinking” about pulling Immigration and Customs Enforcement out of California in retaliation for the state’s lack of support on his position on sanctuary cities and for the state being “no help” in targeting the MS-13 gang. “I mean, frankly, if I wanted to pull our people out of California, you would have a crime mess like you’ve never seen in California,” he said. “They're doing a lousy management job, they have the highest taxes in the nation and they don't know what's happening out there.” He also said that if he took ICE forces out of California, “in two months they'd be begging for us to come back, they would be begging. And you know what, I’m thinking about doing it."

" 'Individual conscience' means that women only get contraceptives if their employers, their physicians, their pharmacists, their husbands and/or fathers, pastors, and possibly their mayors, Governors, State Secretaries of Health, Congressmen, Senators, and President all agree that in that particular case they're justifiable." --D.C. Sessions

"That's the problem with being implacable foes - no one has any incentive to treat you as anything more than an obstacle to be overcome."

"The 'Road to Serfdom' is really all right turns." --Progressive Whisperer

""The GOP ... where every accusation is also a confession." --Progressive Whisperer

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users