• PipPipPip
  • 2796 posts
  • LocationPortlandia

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:29 PM

View PostLFC, on 07 April 2021 - 12:26 PM, said:

I find his terms to be acceptable.
Especially if he goes out like this
"All glory to the HypnoTrump, or else..."

"It all makes sense when you remind yourself that the GOP is no longer a political party but turned into an organized crime family"

"I hope to live long enough that the name Trump is reviled as much as the name Hitler or Stalin"

#1842 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39962 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 April 2021 - 02:17 PM

View Postpnwguy, on 07 April 2021 - 12:29 PM, said:

I've seen video of Wayne La Pierre and my question to you is, what makes you think that didn't already happen years ago?
" 'Individual conscience' means that women only get contraceptives if their employers, their physicians, their pharmacists, their husbands and/or fathers, pastors, and possibly their mayors, Governors, State Secretaries of Health, Congressmen, Senators, and President all agree that in that particular case they're justifiable." --D.C. Sessions

"That's the problem with being implacable foes - no one has any incentive to treat you as anything more than an obstacle to be overcome."

"The 'Road to Serfdom' is really all right turns." --Progressive Whisperer

""The GOP ... where every accusation is also a confession." --Progressive Whisperer

#1843 baw1064

formerly of the public sector

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6017 posts
  • LocationAn Anarchist Jurisdiction

Posted 07 April 2021 - 02:22 PM

View PostProbabilistic, on 07 April 2021 - 11:15 AM, said:

What happened to "you can only pry my guns out of my cold, dead fingers"?
Wayne LaPierre parting the Red Sea or confronting Pharaoh would make a hilarious comedy skit.
"strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence"

#1844 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39962 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 April 2021 - 02:49 PM

View Postbaw1064, on 07 April 2021 - 02:22 PM, said:

Wayne LaPierre parting the Red Sea or confronting Pharaoh would make a hilarious comedy skit.

Wayne LaPierre reincarnated as a fire hydrant in a dog park squealing about not being able to shoot back would be too.
" 'Individual conscience' means that women only get contraceptives if their employers, their physicians, their pharmacists, their husbands and/or fathers, pastors, and possibly their mayors, Governors, State Secretaries of Health, Congressmen, Senators, and President all agree that in that particular case they're justifiable." --D.C. Sessions

"That's the problem with being implacable foes - no one has any incentive to treat you as anything more than an obstacle to be overcome."

"The 'Road to Serfdom' is really all right turns." --Progressive Whisperer

""The GOP ... where every accusation is also a confession." --Progressive Whisperer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users