#2581 pnwguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2422 posts
  • LocationPortlandia

Posted 24 September 2020 - 12:43 PM

View PostLFC, on 24 September 2020 - 12:30 PM, said:

Of course I'd never remotely consider buying a GM product with 100,000 miles on it. Heck, I'd never remotely consider buying a GM product.
The early Saturns were a different animal, and it seemed like GM might have learned something. But then they blew it.

https://www.forbes.c...ng-failure.html
"All glory to the HypnoTrump, or else..."

"It all makes sense when you remind yourself that the GOP is no longer a political party but turned into an organized crime family"

"I hope to live long enough that the name Trump is reviled as much as the name Hitler or Stalin"

#2582 D. C. Sessions

I don't have to pretend to be an adult any more

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11880 posts
  • LocationCentral New Mexico

Posted 24 September 2020 - 12:52 PM

View PostLFC, on 24 September 2020 - 11:51 AM, said:

She likes the Model 3 and it's affordable.

I was seriously looking at the Model 3 until I saw the back seat specs. "2+2" is being generous. I'm not sure you can fit a backward-facing car seat there, but you sure can't seat an adult (seat height is about toddler level.)

If what you really want is a two-seater, it looks very good. Otherwise ...
The way a lot of catastrophes happen is that X doesn't occur because there are safeguards in place, therefore people assume X isn't a worry and they remove the safeguards. Then X happens.
— Nate Silver
"Robots aren't the problem. Capitalism is." -- Last words of Stephen Hawking.
These days, "libertarian" is just a euphemism for a Nazi who's afraid to commit.
"If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention." -- Heather Heyer
"I'd rather have my child, but by golly, if I gotta give her up, we're gonna make it count." -- Her mother
"Your purpose, then, plainly stated, is that you will destroy the Government, unless you be allowed to construe and enforce the Constitution as you please, on all points in dispute between you and us. You will rule or ruin in all events." -- some RINO

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users