1 reply to this topic

#1 LFC

Fiscal Conservative

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39962 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 March 2021 - 05:25 PM

I'm not much of a royals follower but have certainly heard some about the latest stink. (I don't blame Harry. The royals treated his mother like shit and the press literally killed her.) But somebody sent me this and man, I can't imagine living in a world where my every move was attacked. It's like Faux News where Kate Middleton is a Republican and Meghan Markle is a Democrat.

https://www.buzzfeed...standards-royal
" 'Individual conscience' means that women only get contraceptives if their employers, their physicians, their pharmacists, their husbands and/or fathers, pastors, and possibly their mayors, Governors, State Secretaries of Health, Congressmen, Senators, and President all agree that in that particular case they're justifiable." --D.C. Sessions

"That's the problem with being implacable foes - no one has any incentive to treat you as anything more than an obstacle to be overcome."

"The 'Road to Serfdom' is really all right turns." --Progressive Whisperer

""The GOP ... where every accusation is also a confession." --Progressive Whisperer

#2 pnwguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2796 posts
  • LocationPortlandia

Posted 09 March 2021 - 08:36 PM

LFC, on 09 March 2021 - 05:25 PM, said:

It's like Faux News where Kate Middleton is a Republican and Meghan Markle is a Democrat.
https://www.buzzfeed...standards-royal
A bit like IOKIYATFQ?

No wonder Murdoch made much of his early fortune in the UK tabloid rag sheets.
"All glory to the HypnoTrump, or else..."

"It all makes sense when you remind yourself that the GOP is no longer a political party but turned into an organized crime family"

"I hope to live long enough that the name Trump is reviled as much as the name Hitler or Stalin"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users